Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome to three_blogs_full

Glad you stopped by.

three_blogs_full is my first attempt at the blogging world, so I'd ask you to bear with me. We'll have good times and bad times, and I'll go through some growing pains. I am, at best, a mediocre writer with a limited vocabulary and a knack for unimpressive debate. But I, like most anyone else, enjoy a good back-and-forth.

Here, I'll share some random thoughts on a number of topics. Part diary. Part editorial. Part self-help. As the introduction says, we'll talk about all kinds of things ... sports, news, social issues, politics, parenting, work and food (probably my favorite).

If you want, follow along. Be sure to leave your comments, both good and bad. I'll do my dead-level best to answer every comment.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment